Jobs at:Agro Luswishi Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Agro Luswishi Zambia Limited (“ALZ” or the “Company”) is a greenfield project that is wholly owned by the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”). The Company is located in Lufwanyama District of the Copperbelt Province and seeks to establish bulk agricultural infrastructure that facilitates national food production while adding value for local and export markets. As part of its growth strategy, ALZ is hereby seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
• Analysing of all journal entries in order to maintain data integrity.
• Analysing all variances on actual and budgeted performances and reporting on the causes.
• Effective accounting for exchange differences in the ledger.
• Maintaining the Inventory control system of the business.
• Preparation of VAT, PAYE, NAPSA, Skills Levy, and NHIMA returns.
• Posting transactions using the Company Accounting system.
• Payroll preparation and ensuring that the ledger is updated accordingly.
• Coordinating commercial and financial planning and preparation of annual programmes and operational budgets.
• Ensure preparation of forecasts, management accounts and cashflow management strategies.
• Facilitate processing of supplier payments and statutory financial requirements.
• Undertake other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12.
• Diploma in Finance, Accountancy, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance or a related field.
• Membership with the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.