Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 10 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, October 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparation of year-end financial statements and balance sheet reporting.
• Manage financial accounting reconciliations and ensure reporting is done.
• Reconcile and manage payments for all suppliers.
• Bank accounts reconciled daily.
• Reconcile all sundry debtors accounts.
• Reconcile fixed assets.
• Prepare pay cost budgets.
• Ensure all regulatory obligations are paid on time including PAYE, NAPSA
• Approve accounts payable, cash book, and payroll cheques and payments.
• Ensure accruals are properly accounted for as per accounting standards.
• At least 2 years experience in similar role
• Degree in Accounting and/or part qualified ACCA and active ZICA membership. Skills
• Solid understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles.
• Be responsible for treasury function of the company
• Proven ability to prepare financial statements.
• Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a broader team
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the above requirements, submit your CV to the indicated address. Please note that academic certificates are not required at the moment.
• To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.