Vacancy title: Financial Accounting Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Vwenga General Dealers Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Vwenga General Dealers PLC is a financial engineering Institution that offers all financial and insurance services. Making life easy with affordable, short & long term loans for small businesses and working persons. Vwenga General Dealers believe in honest, integrity, flexibility, transparence, and dedication to improving financial well-being of society.
We Seek a versatile Financial Accounting Officer, to run the Ndola Branch in ensuring we achieve the goals of making life easy with affordable loans and other financial services needed by the community.
• The Financial Accounting Officer will take oversight of daily transactions and ensure timely reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager.
• Conduct financial analysis and give accurate advise to the finance accounting manager on any decision to be undertaken.
• Provide leadership to all staff at the branch.
• Perform Research and development on new business opportunities for the company.
• The Financial accounting officer will ensure monthly reconciliation of financial statements before closing accounts.
• Perform Account Analysis for the period to give focused report for a given financial year.
• The Financial Accounting officer will supervise financial accounting agents to ensure they meet their daily, weekly and monthly targets.
• Banking and Finance
• Financial Accounting Officer will prepare monthly Payroll for all employees under Vwenga General Dealers.
• S/he will ensure remittance of PAYE, NAPSA and other Taxes.
• A degree in Accounting, Business Administration, banking and Finance, or similar.
• Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
• Sound Interpersonal Skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel and other Accounting software required.
• Excellent Information Technology skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your CV and Cover letter in one document to email@example.com.
New graduates who have completed internship are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.