Vacancy title: Financial Analyst[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Accounting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To analyse financial information and prepare recommendations to management
Experience and qualifications
• Minimum Qualification – Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics
• Proffered Qualification – Relevant degree or CIMA, Degree in Finance/Actuarial will be an advantage
• Experience – 3 to 5 years related experience which should include pricing and profitability
• Audit experience would be an advantage. Chartered accountant (ACCA,CIMA, ZICA or other recognized qualification) This is a mandatory requirement Experience in banking and/or financial accounting is beneficial,
• No Referral plan is assigned to this job
• Develop and run costing model to establish alignment and recommend cost saving areas to control costs for a range of functional areas and to increase cost efficiency
• Monitor and analyses interest and non-interest pricing
• Improve NIACC and ROI through monitoring the achievement of pricing models
• Analyse and interpret financial information to determine present and future financial performance, profit plans and cost saving opportunities
• Deliver against operational and cost targets and escalate potential risks which may lead to increased costs
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
• Increase awareness of clients for customer retention required for the segment to maintain and increase profitability
• Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
• Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
• Strategic Financial Pricing Identify, develop and lead strategic pricing model activities with a focus on capital management (increase net income after tax) NIACC and ROI
• Monitor changes in laws, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices, drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions.
Comply with audit requirements
• Provision of recommendations for strategic decisions based on findings from analyses
• Focus on new market and business opportunities to generate additional income based on achievement of a budget growth strategy and increased ratio productivity.
• Conduct financial feasibility analysis, evaluations or business project and advise on the optimisation of resources and profitability of projects
• Ensure delivery of timeous, relevant and reliable financial management information for decision making to increase profitability
• Manage own development to increase own competencies
• Support with the development of resources (employees and managers) in company policies and budget parameters, ensuring assessment and development of critical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.