Financial Controller Agri- Development
Jobs at:Zambian Breweries
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 27 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The key purpose of this role is Financial control over Team Budget and Spend, Buying process on BanQu Settlement of the accounts of Aggregator and Cooperative vendor account, and management of barley vendor accounts.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
• Support the Agri-Development team with their budgeting process and spend tracking.
• Manage the small-holder buying programs using mobile wallets.
• Management of the vendor account reconciliation on the actual spend and the volumes received.
• Matching invoice costs with shortfall and reconciliation of the mobile wallets spent against vendor invoice.
• Manage the input of the barley vendor account supplied to vendors and ensure that farmers are correctly charged and monies recovered from the same when they begin to invoice for barley delivered.
Key attributes and competencies:
• Demonstrate collaborative teamwork.
• Aspire to procure optimal raw materials at competitive prices.
• Deliver tangible results.
• Take ownership of responsibilities.
• Maintain a commitment to simplicity in all endeavors.
• Ensuring alignment with the team on the 10 principles is crucial.
• Offer support to group members and provide guidance on the financial program associated with their activities.
• Support vendors, partnerships and colleagues.
• Effective communication, timely execution and a sense of ownership in delivering assigned tasks.
• Qualification in Finance.
• Experience in financial management within the agricultural sector.
• Management of Mobile Accounts.
Direct reports (solid line):
• Christopher Nicolle Agricultural Manager Zambia
• Location : Lusaka, Zambia
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.