Jobs at:Radisson Blu Mosi-Oa-Tunya Livingstone Resort
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control in accordance with company and business procedures, ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth.
• Working proactively with all key stakeholders to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
• Develops and implements business strategies where objectives are communicated at all levels, performance is measured accurately and reported upon in a timely manner to support strategic decisions to enable delivery.
• Effectively manages the life cycle of the team within the department, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
• Prepares and is responsible for the hotel budget and profit & loss performance, ensuring that all accounting functions and disciplines are controlled, audited and developed whilst ensuring productivity and efficiencies levels are attained
• Build and maintain effective working relationship with all key stakeholders and partners both internal and external ensuring all communications and activities are controlled and undertaken in a timely manner.
• Reviews and scrutinizes business performance, in accordance with company policy, objectives and standard accounting practices, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance and provide added value.
• Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.