Vacancy title: Financial Planner[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zambia Sugar
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position is in First Line Management and reports to the Finance Business Partner – Commercial. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing analytical insights and generating accurate and timely management reports that enable appropriate business decision making.
• Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Attend monthly meetings with relevant budget holders and ensure that costs are aligned with budget
• Review of all budgets versus actual expenditure and assist budget holders with queries
• Liaise with budget holders with regards to estimates and other changes; ensure major variances are investigated and support appropriate corrective actions to get back on budget
• Reallocate incorrect costs postings
• Prepare journals for monthly accruals
• Query abnormal costs or usage
• Reconcile and upload budgets in the system
• Full Grade 12 Certificate (or Equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy / Business Administration / Equivalent. CIMA / ACCA / CA Zambia will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Finance environment
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• Strong business analysis skills to generate business insight.
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional accounting and reporting skills.
• Ability to work with people at various levels of the business.
• Resilient, ability to cope and thrive under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport to email@example.com.
The subject of your email should read: Application: Financial Planner
Closing date for all applications is Monday 28th November 2022.
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.