Jobs at:Ministry of Mines and Minerals Development
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) Invites applications from suitably qualified institutions for the role of Fund Manager.
Position: Fund Manager
To implement policy decisions of the EPF Committee, advise and report to the EPF on all aspects and functions of the Environmental Protection Fund to ensure sustainability and growth of the fund.
Main Duties And Accountabilities:
• To oversee the operations of the fund and accounts
• To prepare all relevant management reports and accounts as per financial regulations.
• Growth of the Fund to optimal levels taking into account the risk appetite of the Fund.
• Invest in a diversified portfolio of investments avoiding concentration risk in a particular sector
• Ensure and be responsible to collect all monies for the fund from mining companies.
• Evaluate performance of the Fund and regularly report performance against set indicators to the EPF Committee.
• To ensure, in conjunction with the Director of Mines Safety Department (MSD), timely preparation and submission of long and medium term plans, annual budgets and periodical financial reports for consideration of the EPF
• To perform function of Secretariat for the EPF Committee.
Qualifications and experience
• Traceable experience and expertise in Fund management preferably mining environment
• Member of ZICA or any other relevant professional body.
• Must be registered with Security Exchange Commission
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Zambian Registered Institutions and Individuals should send applications, copies of detailed company profile Professional Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documentation in a sealed envelope to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Mines and Minerals Development
New Government Complex, 12 Floor
P.O Box 31969,
Closing date is 5th August, 2022. Applications may be delivered to the above postal address. Faxed submissions will not be accepted. The EPF will only respond to shortlisted institutions and Individuals
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.