Vacancy title: Fundraiser and Grant Writer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Terms of Condition: Three (3) Years
ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities is an education department of International Coalition of Fellowships (ICOF) established in 1932 as a network of Christian Colleges and Universities.
ICOF-CSU is a Non-Profit Christian University. It was established with a view to delivering tertiary education that is highly comparable to that delivered by any other internationally recognized University, particularly by the renowned world universities.
The primary goal of ICOF-CSU is to reach out through education with aim to educate and stimulate our learners in innovation and excellence and in generation of a prudent quest for more knowledge, especially through research.
ICOF Zambia is implementing a five (5) years free tertiary education project called Community Scholarships targeting 5000 Youths in a years aimed at empowering youths through education.
The fundraiser and grant writer shall be responsible for raising funds for the implementation of Community scholarships for Youths in Africa. She/he will be sourcing support from Donors, Churches, Business Communities and other local and International partners.
• Contact and Receive feed backs from partners
• Organize fundraising events both and National and International
• Grant writing and responding to call for proposals
• Be a link between ICOF-CSU and partners on education Programs
• Organize quarterly partners visit to Africa and recruit International Volunteers
• Prepare mid-month partners meeting in order implementation of programs.
• Linking supported students to partners.
• Communicate with partners and educational stakeholders.
The Applicant must be a Christian
• Hold of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
• With over 8 Years’ experience in fundraising with International Organizations
• Must be willing to home and twice a week at the Office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.