Vacancy title: GPS Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:San He Logistics and Transport (z) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for two (2) highly motivated and driven individuals to join our team as GPS officers.
• Tracking of company vehicles’ locations by GPS
• To ensure strict compliance with company regulations by drivers
• To coordinate and respond to emergency situations
• To develop and control company database and ensure that all vehicles information is continually up to date and can be retrieved real time
• To communicate with all security escorts in charge of escorting truck to foreign lands.
• To communicate with agents in case of any inconvenience
• To send convoy lists to security personnel
• To keep and update records of vehicles
• To present monthly vehicle report to management
• To monitor the system, ensure that all trucks have their GPS system working and report any truck that is not visible on the system to our Service providers
• Full Grade twelve (12) certificate with 5 credits or better
• Diploma or better in Logistics and Transport, IT or any related field
• Must be proficient in the use of Ms Excel
• Must be fluent in speaking local languages such as Bemba, Nyanja and Tonga
• Must be attentive to detail communication
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Only applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, verified academic/ professional and any other relevant documents in support of the application before 26th November 2022.
Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
San He Logistics and Transport (z) Limited Plot no. L19974, Mulungushi road
P.O. BOX 80057
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.