Vacancy title: GRZ Loan Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Panda Africa Solution Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 21 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Panda Africa is a licensed micro-finance institution that was incorporated and registered as a limited company in 2016 under Cap 388 company’s Act of the Laws of Zambia.
Our mission is to make financing accessible and affordable across Africa and the mandate is to provide tailor made affordable loans with flexible repayments to enable customers meet urgent financial needs with ease. We believe credit should be easily accessible to people. Anyone should be able to borrow as long as they have the capacity and willingness to pay back.
Position: GRZ Loan Manager
Job Purpose: GRZ Loan Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the loan portfolio of the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ). The position entails evaluating loan applications, conducting financial analysis, and making key decisions regarding loan approvals, disbursements and monitoring.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Manage the GRZ loan portfolio, that is evaluating loan applications, reviewing financial documents, assessing creditworthiness, and making recommendations for loan approvals or rejections.
• Perform comprehensive financial analysis on loan applications, including cash flow analysis, collateral evaluation, and risk assessment. Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
• Make informed decisions regarding loan approvals based on financial analysis, risk assessment, and adherence to loan policies. Coordinate loan disbursements and ensure accurate and timely processing.
• Monitor loan performance, including repayment schedules, interest payments, and collateral maintenance. Ensure compliance with loan agreements, covenants, and regulations. Take appropriate actions for delinquent or defaulting borrowers.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing guidance and support throughout the loan lifecycle. Act as a point of contact for loan-related inquiries, and address customer concerns or issues effectively.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports on loan activities, including loan approvals, disbursements, repayments and portfolio performance. Maintain proper documentation and records related to loan transactions.
• Identify potential risks within the loan portfolio and develop strategies to mitigate them. Stay updated on market trends, conditions and regulatory changes that may impact loan operations.
• Collaborate with other departments, such as credit, legal, and collections to ensure smooth loan operations and resolution of issues. Provide support and guidance to loan officers and sales agents.
Experience and Qualifications
• Grade 12 certificate
• BSc Degree in Finance, Business Administration
• 5 to 10 years proven work experience preferably in a financial institution.
• Knowledge in financial software and loan systems
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages.
• Excellent knowledge in lending principles
• Ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders
• Sober minded
• Good management skills
• Attention to detail
• Great sense of urgency
• Ability to work under pressure and ability to embrace change.
• High level of integrity and confidentiality.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a CV and cover letter in PDF format as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, 13th July 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.