Vacancy title: Graphic Designer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Art, Fashion & Design ]
Jobs at:Seba Foods (Zambia) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business: Seba Foods Zambia Limited
Work-level: Junior Management (J4)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Reports to: Marketing Manager
1) To understand the design needs and Concepts.
2) Prepare and produce proposals and presentations for clients.
3) Develop design based on requirements.
4) Work in tandem with Input providers on designs based on requirements, modifications and feedbacks.
5) Identify and utilize appropriate software.
6) Update clients on progress, changes and adjustments.
7) Handle confidential documents carefully.
8) Collaborate with team for successful completion, especially in case of complex projects.
9) Ensure the final project is proof read for accuracy and quality.
Graphic Designer Knowledge and Skills
1) Ability to communicate concepts and design rationale to Manager.
2) Knowledge of design, typography and production of printing and web products.
3) Expertise in graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Word, power point, etc
4) Knowledge of HTML, XHTML and CSS.
5) Knowledge of Different IOS
6) Good writing skills, knowledge composition for editing and knowledge of grammar for proofreading.
7) Typing skills with at least 55 wpm with high accuracy.
1) For entry level positions, a Bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement
2) Associate degree in art, design or advertising is an added advantage.
3) An elaborate work portfolio for reference is a must in case of long years of experience with no certified course or degree in graphic designing.
4) At least 3 years of experience in design both in print and web is required.
5) Candidates should have experience working with e-files.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Note: All candidates for above positions should be willing and able to work Saturdays.
To apply, send updated curriculum Vitae and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot 20524, Mwembeshi Road Extension,
Chinika Industrial Area,
AREA, LUSAKA WEST
All applications to be received not later than 30th November 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.