Vacancy title: Head – Internal Audit[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position:
S/he will perform the responsibility of:
• Direct the implementation of the internal audit policies and guidelines for the Bank
• Develop and implement effective controls for new products/processes in line with identified risks.
• Plan and conduct internal audit of the Bank
• Develop standard policies and procedures that are in line with Bank’s overall corporate objectives.
• Develop strategies to ensure that the Bank has adequate, cost effective, and well documented internal control and financial records.
• Monitor the Bank’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations (local and International)
• Review the adequacy of controls established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, and business objectives.
• Perform other functions as assigned by Head, Internal Audit International and the Board of Directors.
Qualification and Skills:
• A first degree plus ACCA or Equivalent
• Must be a full member of ZICA
• Other additional qualifications/certifications e.g ACA, IIA will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the financial management/accounting function, 2 of which must be in a senior position within the audit function.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Audit & Investigation
• Financial and operational audit of organizations
• Financial/Banking Industry Knowledge
• Financial Accounting
• Accounting Standards
• Policy Development
• Financial Reporting
• Analytical / Problem solving skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is Wednesday 21st September, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.