Head – Revenue Planning & BI
Jobs at:Airtel Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To formulate and ensure implementation of effective and efficient business intelligence (BI) and revenue planning strategies and reporting for the Zambia OpCo to enhance the leadership position in customer and revenue market share.
Core Responsibilities Are:
• Analyze Revenue and Marketing data to help the businesses achieve the targeted revenue and target Revenue Market Share.
• Lead the Annual Operating Plan exercise.
• Drive weekly cross functional Revenue Review.
• Validate all Circle Price Propositions, which are planned to be launched, as a neutral Vertical, to ensure that the Proposition meets the overall business objective.
• Analyze Customer & Business impact of all new Propositions launched, so that a corrective action / learning can be taken for future.
• Track Competition Strategy, Plans & Products and provide insights to management.
• 100% compliance to New Site Rollout through PCN approval.
• Post rollout location launch and tracking.
• Ensure compliance of Marketing Processes.
• Overall Business Intelligence Responsibility and supporting all marketing verticals for data mining.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatic Engineering, Engineering, Marketing, Economics, ACCA or other related courses.
• Certifications in Finance and Engineering are required.
• Understanding of Telecom Network infrastructure is a must.
• Proficient in Analytics, Research Methods, and SQL Data Mining.
• The person should have at least 5 years of marketing experience (with focus on product management or data mining) in Telecoms. Cross functional exposure in other Business areas like Finance is a plus.
• Project Management.
• Consumer Insights understanding.
• Overall experience 7-10 years.
Competencies Required For The Post
• Strong Commercial Acumen.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Achieving Business Success.
• Building Collaborative relationships.
• Empowering & Developing.
• Design thinking.
• Telecom Network appreciation.
• Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to email@example.com
• The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 26th August 2022.
• Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
• Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.