Head – Revenue Planning & Business Intelligence
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 27 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To formulate and ensure implementation of effective and efficient business intelligence (BI) and revenue planning strategies and reporting for the Zambia OpCo to enhance the leadership position in customer and revenue market share.
Core Responsibilities Are:
• Analyzing Revenue and Marketing data to help the businesses achieve the targeted revenues and Revenue Market Share (RMS).
• Conducting Revenue Forecasts, Tracking & Revenue Analysis
• Driving weekly cross functional Revenue Reviews.
• Validating all business lines Price Propositions, which are planned to be launched, as an independent Vertical to ensure that the Propositions meet the overall business objectives.
• Analyzing Customer & Business impact of all new Propositions launched, so that proactive corrective actions or key learnings are taken for the future.
• Conduct Market research and Competitive Intelligence
• Conducting Network site planning and optimization rollouts in collaboration with the Networks teams
• Ensuring 100% compliance and adherence to Marketing Processes.
• Managing Overall Business Intelligence and supporting all marketing verticals for data mining.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatic Engineering, Engineering, Marketing, Economics, ACCA or other related courses.
• Certifications in Finance and Engineering are required.
• Understanding of Telecom Network infrastructure is a must.
• Proficient in Analytics, Research Methods, and SQL Data Mining.
• Minimum 5 years of marketing experience (with focus on product management or data mining) in Telecoms. Cross functional exposure in other Business areas like Finance is an added advantage.
• Project Management.
• Consumer Insights understanding.
• Overall experience 7-10 years.
Competencies Required For The Post
• Strong Commercial Acumen.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Achieving Business Success.
• Building Collaborative relationships.
• Empowering & developing.
• Design thinking.
• Telecom Network appreciation.
• Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to email@example.com
• The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 26th July 2023.
• Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
• Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.