Vacancy title: Head Finance[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (ZICB)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 26 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (ZICB) is committed to meeting its mission of supporting its customers' wealth creation and growth through provi- sion of customer centric banking solutions to its chosen segments in support of com- mercialisation and industrialisation of the Zambian economy '24/7. In line with its mission, the Bank is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, result-oriented, well qualified and experienced professional to fill the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the jobholder will be responsible for planning, organising, and executing all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for accounting, accounts receivables and payables as well as work with the Bank Payroll.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE Equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional Qualification: ZICA or ACCA or CIMA
• Minimum of Five (5) years of relevant experience
• Skills Required to Undertake the Role:
• Proactive, hands-on manager who will own, in partnership with the Chief Financial Officer responsibility for the Finance Department
• Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organ- ise and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written English and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while main- taining accuracy and quality
• Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interest of the Bank
• Analytical skills. Listening skills
In-depth knowledge of the bank's products and services, the banking industry including the applicable regu- lations and guidelines, and the Bank- ing and Financial Services Act.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only candidates who meet the above job specifications should apply by enclosing. their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of their applications. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile num- bers should be clearly stated.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candi- dates will be contacted. Applications should reach the undersigned before close of business on Friday 26th May 2022.
Industrial Commercial Bank
5th Floor Longacres Mall-Office Block Stand No 27395, Alick Nkhata Road Mass Media
P.O Box 30228 Lusaka
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.