Vacancy title: Head of Creative Arts Department (Art, DT and Music)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Teachers & Education ]
Jobs at:Chengelo School
Deadline of this Job:
04 April 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chengelo School is a Christian, International, boarding school with a vision to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia and beyond. Located in a beautiful setting in rural Zambia the school comprises both Primary and Secondary sections as well as an Outdoor Education Centre.
After a period of significant growth, we are seeking dedicated educators to join the leadership team to drive the school forward into its next phase.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Head of Creative Arts Department (Art, DT and Music)
The Head of Department is to take full responsibility for the running of the Department. This means ensuring the provision of world class education for pupils, with a strong commitment to spiritual, character, and leadership development.
Creativity is one of the core values of Chengelo school. As a result many students are involved in drama and music performances as well as co-curricular opportunities for Art and DT.
Students have 90 minutes per week in all 3 subject areas of Art, DT and Music in Forms 1-3 with good numbers then choosing to continue into IGCSE and beyond. Each subject area has a dedicated space with excellent facilities and resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in an educational setting.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with staff, students, parents, and external partners.
• Strong Christian values and a commitment to the vision and mission of the school.
• The successful candidate will have a passion for Christian education, a commitment to excellence, and a strong understanding of the challenges and opportunities in African schools. They will play a critical role in shaping the future of our school and will be part of a dynamic and supportive team.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.