Vacancy title: Heavy Equipment Auto-Electrician[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jobs at:Agile Trade and Supplies Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Heavy Equipment Auto Electrician to join our team.
The Auto electrician’s duties will include installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with heavy-duty electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for common brands such as Cat, Volvo, XCMG, Komatsu, Doosan, and Deawoo. Candidates should have mechanical knowledge and be able to work on mechanical and hydraulic-related problems also.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Installing and repairing all lighting issues on mobile equipment
• Troubleshooting, Diagnosing electrical issues and implementing solutions.
• Carrying out PMs on all Mobile equipment and light vehicles
• Providing solutions with estimated time and cost for repairs.
• Repairing and replacing faulty wiring and electrical parts.
• Servicing electrical automotive parts.
• Servicing and repairing electrical systems on mining equipment.
• Maintaining a clean working environment.
• Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Must be able to think logically and clearly
• Must be psychologically and medically fit
• Must be able to identify Circuit and harness cable colours
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Must be safety conscious, to avoid unnecessary accidents
• Must have business sense and good judgment
• Must be quality conscious and have customer satisfaction in mind.
• Must be a self-starter who is able to work with less supervision
• Proven 4 years and above work experience as a heavy-duty electrician
• Prior experience in mining setup is an added advantage
• Should have proven knowledge record of Auto Mechanics /HER
• Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
• Ability to interpret auto-electrical drawings.
• Should be able to disassemble, as well as correctly reassemble parts back together.
• Must have Basic computer skills- Microsoft word, Microsoft excel and Printing
• Grade 12 certificate
• Craft Certificate in Auto electrical from a recognized institution
• A certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair or Auto Mechanics is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.