Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, October 12 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare and analyze multiple location performance reports and share them with different stakeholders for tracking performance and decision-making
• Prepare and analyze hub variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Diagnose and resolve causes of inventory variances/discrepancies
• Collate, document, and report all variances reported during receipt of goods from suppliers/inter-warehouse transfers and ensure proper adjustments are done after approvals
• Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against the system for all categories of inventory /warehouses and highlight variances to management
• Oversee and coordinate physical inventory counts of goods (monthly and cycle counts) for all locations along with regular inspections to identify discrepancies or ways to improve inventory management
• Coordinate with the warehouse team to implement and ensure proper control systems and procedures to reduce theft, damage, breakage, and inventory obsolescence
• Regular review and reporting on Inventory aging analysis report and taking appropriate/recommended actions
• Handle and document approved non-routine inventory transactions i.e. stock adjustments
• Reconcile cash received against sales for each sales location and match with the numbers in the accounting system
• Review, validate, and provide reports on vehicle utilization, and consumption in the hub and it’s spokes
• Match purchase orders with invoices, delivery notes, goods received notes
• Maintain accurate records of invoices, payments, and credit notes on the accounting system
• Maintenance of hub petty cash to support operations
• Ensure proper record keeping and storage of all invoices, petty cash, credit notes, and purchase return records
The successful candidate will possess:
• 3+ years of bookkeeping experience, preferably in manufacturing or retail, at a company with multi-location operations with over $100,000 in annual turnover, or a leading regional or international accounting firm
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
• CPA Section II or equivalent
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills, preferably SAP
• Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
• Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.