Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Lusaka Based Local Organization
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A new locally based company is seeking for the services of a Human Resources Officer to join the team. All Eligible applicants should email the cover letter and C. V to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on the 10th of December 2021.
• Development, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the company, and ensure the staff handbook is comprehensive and up to date.
• Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
• Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
• Monitor and review the system of performance appraisals and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up. Making recommendation to line managers and employees on areas for improvement.
• Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
• Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
• Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
• Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
• Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
• Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
• Work closely with senior and line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities including; policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, redundancy planning etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management.
Skills, Competencies & Attributes
• Computer literate
• Attention to detail
• Organization skills
• Discretion and business ethics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management
• Experience in the transport sector will be an added advantage
• Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.