Vacancy title: IT Infrastructure Support Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Computer & IT ]
Jobs at:AB Bank Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AB Bank Zambia is the market leader in providing financial services to Zambian micro, small and medium enterprises. AB Bank is a member of the Access Holding network, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for a seasoned IT INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT OFFICER to drive the operation, maintenance and support of the banks hardware and software systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an international environment with a modern technology stack and a vibrant team, then this job is for you!
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
• Install, modify, and make repairs to computer hardware and software systems and provide technical assistance to end users in operation of hardware and software
• Maintain current inventory records of computer hardware, related components, and their status.
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should:
• A minimum of 3 years’ full-time experience in a similar position
• Solid Knowledge of computer hardware and software (desktops, laptops, tablets, printers), communication hardware and software, Access control systems, CCTV systems
• Knowledge of computer networking, performance monitoring, asset management, ticketing/service desk systems.
• Ability to install, maintain, modify, and upgrade server, software & Hardware i.e., OS, firewalls, antivirus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.