Vacancy title: Information Technology Intern[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Computer & IT ]
Jobs at:Restless Development Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Restless Development.
We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being side-lined. We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities. Our programmes are genuinely life-changing, but we can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organisation.
About the Role.
Restless Development Zambia seeks to recruit a dynamic, inspired and innovative young Zambian to fill the role of Information Technology Intern. The Information Technology Intern will be based in Kabwe under the organisation’’s Finance and Administration Unit to support hardware and software maintenance, management of information technology systems and offer technical team support.
If you are a dynamic, inspired and innovative individual with an academic and professional Graduate-level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, IMIS certifications or any related relevant field of study. Prior experience in a technical support role/internship will be an added advantage.. The role will be based in Kabwe , Zambia.
Essential and Desirable skills, Knowledge and experience
• Graduate-level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, IMIS certifications or any related relevant field of study. Prior experience in a technical support role/internship will be an added advantage.
• Hard working with the ability to multitask
• Excellent written skills in English
• Computer literate, able to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Organised, with excellent time management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• General Knowledge of a wide range software products, hardware, and applications and key markets of where to acquire them.
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
Minimum: Graduate-level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, IMIS certifications or any related relevant field of study. Prior experience in a technical support role/internship will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send a completed application form to email@example.com by 14th August 2022 indicating subject line as “APPLICATION_YOUR NAME_INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN” e.g. APPLICATION_JANE DOE_INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN”
• Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or covering letters.
• Click here download Application Form
• First round interviews are scheduled to take place on a date to be advised.
Restless Development is an Equal Opportunities employer and seeks to recruit, retain and develop staff from all sectors of the community and will ensure that no applicant or staff member receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, social status, caste, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, age, HIV status, disability, or any other factor that cannot be shown to be relevant to performance.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.