Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Zambia Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Microfinance Zambia Limited is a Non-Deposit taking Microfinance Institution limited by shares incorporated on 22nd August 2014. The Company aims at empowering the poor Zambians for the improvement of their socio-economic condition and reduced poverty by the sustainable microfinance program. The company is a subsidiary of ASA International Group plc enlisted (premier) in London Stock Exchange. With over 3000 branches in Asia and Africa combined. ASA International has taken keen interest in opening several more branches in Zambia hence the need for a Manager of Internal Audit for the purpose of all internal auditing of the Company.
Must be able to undertake the following types of engagement:
• Assists in development of the institution’s annual risk-based Internal Audit
• Schedules and communicate audit plans;
• Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, assess risk and develops audit direction.
• Performs audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, finding, and associated reports;
• Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews work papers and audit reports
• Able to manage multiple tasks and assignments to tight deadlines
• Verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to travel for regional engagements
• Corporate Governance advisory
• Contract compliance reviews
• Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge
• Good business and common sense
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• At least 5 years’ professional experience
• Degree in Accounting or Finance; preferably fully qualified ZICA/ACCA
• Must be a fully paid member of ZICA
• Must be Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing Microfinances in Zambia.
• Must possess team spirit, leadership quality and strong analytical skills.
Compensation & Benefits
• Gross monthly salary of ZMW 17,000.00.
• Gratuity at the end of 2-year Contract (Renewable)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Email your CV, together with the relevant qualification(s) as a single document to email@example.com or send your application letter to Human Resource Manager, ASA Microfinance Zambia Limited, plot 1454, Makishi road, Northmead, Lusaka.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.