Internal Audit and Risk Officer
Jobs at:Kafubu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall purpose of the job
To undertake the examination and evaluation of the Company’s governance, risk management and internal control processes in order to determine their adequacy and effectiveness and recommend corrective measures.
Key responsibilities among others include:
• Undertaking effectively the development, review and implementation of the Audit Charter and manuals in order to comply with professional standards.
• Undertaking effectively the preparation and implementation of the annual audit plan in order to guide the audit assignments.
• Undertaking effectively the examination and evaluation of management controls and governance system in order to ensure their effectiveness and facilitate management and Board decisions.
• Undertaking effectively the evaluation and review of risk management interventions in order to ensure their adequacy and corrective measures.
• Undertaking timely provision of internal audit reports on the effectiveness of internal controls to External Auditors in order to determine the levels of their substantive test.
• Undertaking periodically the preparation of internal audit reports in order to facilitate management and policy decisions.
Qualifications and experience
• Full form V/Grade 12 School Certificate ACCA/CIMA/CA-Zambia or equivalent
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• 4 Years experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of educational and professional certificates to the undersigned. Kafubu water & Sanitation is an equal opportunity employer.
The Director – Human Resources and Administration
Kafubu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
P.O. Box 71278 NDOLA
Closing date: Friday 9th June 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.