Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide support to the Chief Internal Auditor in ensuring that governance structures, risk management systems and internal controls are in place, appropriate and adequate for the achievement of COMESA Secretariat’s objectives.
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Internal Auditor, the incumbent of the post will perform the following duties:
• Undertakes risk assessment to identify organization’s risks and develop appropriate audit tests;
• Undertakes risk-based audit of projects, COMESA Secretariat and Institutions to ensure emerging risks are identified and adequately controlled;
• Undertakes compliance audits of projects, COMESA Secretariat and Institutions to ensure compliance with partner’s requirements and secretariat policies, rules, regulations, and Council decisions;
• Undertakes systems audit of projects, COMESA Ssecretariat, and its institutions to ensure there are adequate systems;
• Undertakes Value for money audits to ensure value is achieved from COMESA resource; and
• Undertakes any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.