Jobs at:Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission a Body Corporate established under the Citizens’ Economic Empowerment Act No. 9 of 2006 to enhance broad-based economic empowerment, foster citizens’ economic ownership, control and management of economic resources, as well as to promote economic empowerment of targeted citizens is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following position:
Internal Auditor (1 Position) – Lusaka
Reporting to the Internal Auditor Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with the Development, implementation and maintenance of audit systems for regular monitoring of the use of all assets of the Commission. Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of any departure from set policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with the development and implementation of internal audit programmes for all operational areas of the Commission and, prepares timely and accurate reports of findings and recommendations
• Follows up on the progress of implementation of recommendations as a result of the reports
• Carries out periodic systems reliability tests to confirm the efficacy and appropriateness of internal controls and procedures
• Review compliance with policies, procedures and laws and regulations in liaison with the Manager Internal Audit
• Assists with investigative audits and in the preparation of case records and reports
• Assists Directorates in the interpretation of financial and operating guidelines that where potential risks of losses of the Commission’s assets may occur
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
• ACCA, CIMA or Bachelor of Accountancy
• Master’s Degree in Accountancy or related field
• Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
• 10 years of relevant audit experience in a professional audit firm at senior level
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address not later than 17 June 2022.
*The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks after closure of the application period. Those who will not hear from us in the stated period should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The Director General
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard
P.O Box 35068
To apply for this job please visit www.ceec.org.zm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.