Jobs at:Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 06 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Reporting administratively to the Executive Director and functionally to the Finance and Administration Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the following are the duties the auditor will be expected to carry out:-
Main Duties And Responsibilities
1. Prepare annual audit plans with specific emphasis on efficacy of the institution’s existing systems of control and their application
2. Design a disbursement system that will eliminate inefficiencies in conformity to institutional policy and best practices
3. Perform audits on regular basis to monitor the application of systems of controls in the various sectional operations
4. Prepare quarterly audit reports for specific audits undertaken with results thereof for the information of the Board and Management use.
5. Assess and identify risk areas in the institution’s operations and processes to aid introduction of relevant mitigatory measures for identified risk.
1. Grade Twelve (12)School Certificate or its equivalent
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CA Zambia Finalist or ACCA II
3. Computer literate a must
4. Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Internal Auditors
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• At least two years working experience as an internal auditor or in auditing firm
• If you meet the above stated qualifications, please apply; indicating the position you are applying for to the:-
• Executive Director
• Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
• PO BOX 34785, LUSAKA
• or come in person to Plot Number 36354, Buyantashi Road, Heavy Industrial Area in Lusaka.
• Email email@example.com
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 3rd November 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.