Jobs at:Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To carry out internal audit activities to ensure that all transactions conform to acceptable standards, principles and financial regulations and are within established policies and procedures.
Job Key Accountabilities
• Key Result Area — Principal Accountabilities (Main Duties)
• Annual Audit Plan
• Provides Input Into Preparation Of Audit Plans By Identifying And Evaluating Controls, Business Processes And Risk Management Processes.
• Internal Procedures
• Review And Evaluate Internal Procedures And Supporting Documentation To Ensure That They Provide An Effective Control System And To Identify Any Weaknesses.
• Carry Out Audit Assignments In Line With Set Audit Plans And Programme To Provide Management And The Board Assurance Of Internal Controls And Governance Process.
• Identify And Formulate Recommendations On Audit Observations, Exceptions And Other Control Weaknesses During Audits And Submit To The Manager Internal Audits.
• Carry Out Risk-Based Audits And Compliance Testing To Ensure That Procedures Are Operating Effectively With Appropriate Controls And Recommend Changes Where Necessary.
• Audit Reports
• Prepares Audit Reports And Submit To Manager Internal Audits
• Ensure That Internal Audit Procedures Are Applied In The Conduct Of The Audits And Documented.
• Provide Information And Assistance To Managers And Staff To Enable Them To Comply With Financial And Statutory Requirements.
• Degree in accountancy or any Accounting Professional qualification
• Member of ZICA/IIA
• 2 years working experience in a reputable organization
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Related Competences
• Strong interpersonal skills and objectivity
• High level of analytical ability
• Good communication skills – both written and oral
• Good working knowledge of computers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply by submitting their application together with an updated Curriculum Vitae, copy of National Registration Card and certified copies of academic and professional certificates as a single document to email@example.com not later than Wednesday 15th November 2023.
• Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination on basis of colour, tribe, race, religion, belief, gender, disability, marital status and ethnicity.
• All applications should be addressed to:
• The Managing Director
Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone
Plot F10723, Chifwema Road
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.