Jobs at:Maamba Collieries Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Under direct supervision of the Manager Internal Audit & Control, the auditor is responsible for:
• Evaluation of existing internal control documentation, testing current processes and procedures.
• Review and assess the suitability of internal control design.
• Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline according to the audit plan.
• Conduct audit assignments, in accordance with International Auditing Standards, in line with the approved Internal Audit Plan
• Identify reportable issues and provide recommendations.
• Submit timely internal audit working papers of the areas audited to the Internal Audit Manager for review.
• Perform ongoing follow-up on action plan implementation and timeliness for remedial actions
• Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Manager Internal Audit & Control.
Requirements for the Role:
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and/or full CA Zambia, ACCA, CIMA, CIA.
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) or The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA Zambia)
• Minimum of 3 years Internal Audit experience (experience in Mining Industry will be an added advantage).
• Good understanding of the Internal Audit performance and implementation standards.
• Excellent report writing and communication skills to be able to effectively report any issues and recommendations for improvement to Management as well as drafting high quality (and high impact) audit reports.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.