Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply & Sanitation Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, September 26 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to Head Internal Audit, the job holder will offer reasonable assurance to Management and the Board on the effectiveness and reliability of controls, risk Management and Sound Corporate Governance, through audits of various Departments on conformity to approved procedures hence attainment of the Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company business objectives.
Statements of Main Accountabilities
• Assists the superior to formulate and review audit plans, develop the Audit policy, procedures and practices.
• Carries out audit assignments as assigned in accordance with authorized audit programs and within budget times.
• Evaluates the Company’s system of internal controls, assessing its adequacy and effectiveness, and ascertains the control environment in which the systems of internal controls operate.
• Examines records maintained by various departments/sections to establish whether proper recording of transactions and compliance with established systems and procedures are adhered to.
• Undertaking audits, investigations and consultancy and other value adding activities.
• Prepares audit reports on behalf of the Head-Internal Audit
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Degree in Accounting/ Business Related Field, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA
• Must be a Registered member of ZICA
• At least 3 years work experience in a comparable organisation
• Appropriate knowledge and experience in audit practices, procedures and working arrangements.
• Possess independence of thought and determination to sustain and defend own recommendations.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Ability to make professional and technical decisions on quality of evidence, significance of results, strategy for presenting recommendations and reports and expressing an opinion on internal control systems.
• Ability to undertake audit assignments of a distinctively complex nature requiring a relatively high degree of judgement based on experience and applied knowledge.
• Ability to solve problems of quality control and team management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. as one document including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to email@example.com not later than Tuesday, 26th September 2023.
• Please use your name & position being applied for in the Subject.
• Please note that only short listed candidates will be communicated to. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
• Applications should be addressed to:
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
• “Mulonga – “Towards Purified Excellence”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.