Jobs at:St. Ignatius College
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
St Ignatius College a Jesuit owned secondary school seeks to recruit qualified and experienced Zambian national to fill the above stated position.
Purpose Of The Job
The position of Internal Auditor is a senior leadership role and the incumbent is expected to be technically sound in tactical presentations and analyses of all information relating to the processes and procedures of the College.
This is a senior management position reporting to the Board of Directors with an administrative reporting line to the Principal.
1. Ensuring the effective, proactive and efficient management of risks and identifying the mitigants, planning the annual audits, audit and risk compliance policies, processes and procedures.
2. Advising the Board through the Finance, Risk and Audit Committee on how best to improve the College financial, compliance and procedural systems.
3. Maintain a dashboard of the identified risks and ensuring monthly reporting to Management and quarterly reporting to the Board.
4. Devising and producing the College’s annual budget and effective support and monitoring for budgetary control and reporting.
5. Determining the internal audit scope and developing the annual plans
Competencies and Attributes
1. Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
2. Team player and able to work under pressure
3. Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
4. Able to make sound independent judgment
5. Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or ACCA from a reputable University;
2. Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration Certification as Internal Auditor and/or Information Systems will be an added advantage;
3. Professional certification as Chartered Accountant a must,
4. Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) and in possession of a valid practicing license.
5. Five years relevant post qualification experience as an auditor, three (3) of which must be at senior management level.
6. Experience in auditing educational institutions will be an added advantage
1. Honest and reliable with strong moral strength
2. High levels of integrity
3. Ethical – fairness, sincerity.
4. Open-minded and strong team player.
5. Versatile – able to adopt to different situations.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Able to work with minimum supervision.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their applications to the undersigned. All applicants are expected to actively support the school’s Mission and contribute to the Jesuit and Ignatian values and ethos.
Please apply by submitting full detailed professional and academic qualifications, including a three paged comprehensive CV to:
The Board of Directors
St. Ignatius College
P.O. Box 34114
Email: Submission can either be sent by email to email@example.com
The College is an equal opportunity institution and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applications: February 10, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.