Vacancy title: Internal Auditor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable aviation organisation with a mission to provide world class Airport and Air Navigation Services at the four major airports namely, Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone, and Mfuwe International Airport and Ten (10) Provincial and Strategic Airports. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals with a vision to excel in the above position:
This role reports to the Manager Audit Services. The job holder will be responsible for administering the internal auditing activity of an assigned area and develop a comprehensive program of audit coverage for that area in accordance with acceptable audit standards and stipulated schedules in order to accomplish a successful conclusion of the audit program.
Key Performance Areas
• Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of internal controls.
• Identify the key control points of the system.
• Obtain, analyze and appraise data to create an informed, objective opinion about the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and efficiency of the performance of activities under review.
• Make oral or written presentations at the conclusion of the examinations, discuss deficiencies and recommend corrective action to improve the system.
• Direct, counsel and instruct subordinate auditors assigned to audit assignments, review their work for sufficiency of scope and accuracy.
• Prepare formal written reports to the Manager Audit Services, expressing opinions on the adequacy and the effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
• Grade 12 with 5 O’ level credits or better including English and Mathematics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
• Member of a recognized accountancy body and holder of ACCA, CIMA, CA Zambia or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a related function.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of national registration card (NRC)/ passport and other relevant documents with contact details, names and contact addresses of three (3) traceable referees, should be addressed to the Director Human Resource either by e-mail to email@example.com by close of business on 23rd June, 2023 or to
The Director Human Resources
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Farm 4169l Off Airport Road,
P O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.