Jobs at:Zambia Daily Mail Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Daily Mail Limited, an equal opportunity employer and leading newspaper Company in Zambia, is inviting suitably qualified and high caliber candidate to fill the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR at Head Office. The vacancy is a management position reporting to the Chief Internal Auditor.
Purpose of the job
To effectively examine and evaluate the activities of the company with the view to ensuring that there is compliance with systems, rules and regulations.
• Assist in the drawing up of the annual internal audit work plan
• Prepare Internal Audit reports
• Audit of procurement and payments to staff and suppliers to ensure correctly stated and properly authorised.
• Review internal audit controls systems of the company
• Carry out investigations into suspected fraud in the company
• Design and/or review internal Audit programmes 7. Conduct Audit assignments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Full Grade 12 school Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Professional qualification such as ZICA, ACCA, CIMA or other equivalents.
• Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
• Member of ZICA and or Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
• At least 5 years qualifying Audit experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you think you are the right person for this job, please send your application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of your academic and professional certificates to the undersigned, not later that 21″ October 2022.
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirement will be considered.
The Acting Director-Human Resources & Administration
Zambia Daily Mail Limited
Longo longo Road
PO Box 31421
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.