Vacancy title: Internal Auditor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Trade , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zambia International Trade Fair Trust (ZITFT)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 12 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia International Trade Fair Trust (ZITFT) is inviting applications from talented, energetic, enthusiastic, suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Internal Auditor.
This role will Report to the Audit and Risk Committee functionality and to the Chief Executive Officer administratively.
To carry out internal audit tasks and be responsible for the overall ZITFT assurance strategy and policy relating to risk management, governance and ensuring compliance with set internal procedures and regulations.
Main Duties and Accountabilities of the Job Holder
• Coordinate the development and implementation of the Internal Audit strategy to support the ZITFT strategy;
• Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of established internal controls to protect against fraud, wastage and other risks.
• Develop, implement and review Risk-based audit programs and produce timely and high-quality audit Reports.
• Carry out routine Compliance Audits to ensure that the organization adheres to policies, procedures, legislations and regulations
• Assist Functional Heads with developing Risk Registers for their respective units and consolidating the functional Risk Registers into an enterprise wide risk Register.
• Prepare and present Audit and Risk management reports to the Executive Committee in a timely manner and periodically to the Board through the Audit and Risk Committee.
• Develop and review the Audit and Risk Committee Charter, Internal Audit and Risk Policy and any related policy frameworks.
• Identify internal control and financial reporting lapses and assist correct them before they are discovered during an external audit or inspection.
• Liaise with external Auditors on internal control matters, access to information, audit reports and timely conclusion of the external Audit;
• Review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of Business Continuity Management Systems, Disaster Recovery Plans.
• Assist Functional Heads with developing their departmental Policy framework and accompanying process flows for their respective units.
• Carry out analysis of the Management Reporting function, end of year Financial statements and underlying documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance to policies and Accounting regulatory framework.
• Supervise periodic stock takes to ensure that all company assets are safeguarded
• Develop, implement and review integrity and anticorruption strategies;
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum qualifications and experience
• Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent (Full ACCA, ZICA, CIMA)
• Four (4) years post qualification relevant experience.
• Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Member of the Zambia Institute Chartered Accountants
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their Cover Letters, copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates and Curriculum Vitae indicating contact telephone or mobile numbers, names and contact addresses of three traceable referees and copies of other credentials to the email addresses below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Closing date: Closing date for receiving applications is 12th April 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.