Jobs at:Cofund Investment Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
COFUND, a micro-finance institution, requires a suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill up the position of an Internal Auditor.
1. Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
2. Three years of work experience in a micro-finance and internal audit environment.
3. Three years of fraud auditing experience.
4. Exceptional accounting skills i.e. ability to prepare financial reports and statements for a Micro-Finance Institution.
5. Experience in banking and financial services regulations
1. Assessing company financial risk.
2. Safeguarding assets.
3. Gathering and analyzing data.
4. Checking the accuracy of financial reports.
5. Auditing the efficiency of business processes.
6. Ensuring the business adheres to policies, procedures, legislations and regulations.
7. Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply online only and send your application to email@example.com , clearly indicating position being applied for, together with copies of professional and academic qualifications. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
NECOR Zambia Limited
Providing Business Solutions in the Age of the Consumer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.