Jobs at:Aller Aqua Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Inventory Accountant. The role reports to the Finance Planning & Analysis Manager and will be based in Siavonga.
The Inventory Accountant will be responsible for ensuring inventory related transactions are accurately and timely reconciled in the ERP, processing inventory receipts, inventory pricing and performing weight reconciliations accurately and timely.
• Ensure that inventory accounts are reconciled weekly.
• Review and verify raw material supplier invoices.
• Review and verify RM received weights with Weighbridge and supplier.
• Ensure the work is executed in accordance with accounting principles, policies and processes regulated by IAS/IFRS (Accounting standards) and AAZ.
• Ensure inventory receipts and dispatches are supported and matched to orders.
• Ensure inventory movements are authorized.
• Ensure month-end close journals/postings are correct and on time. These include inventory adjustments, stock counts, etc.
• Ensure Goods received notes and Delivery notes are shared with suppliers and customers for reconciliations.
• Resolve problems concerning all inventory accounts.
• Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of ad hoc reports.
• Ensure proper accounting records are kept for all inventory.
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the Net Working Capital report for on-ward circulation to Senior Management is done.
• Can-do mentality with the attitude to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
• High sense of urgency and energy in achieving set goals.
• Takes ownership of their work.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communicator and natural diplomat, capable of seamlessly liaising with internal stakeholders on a constant basis.
• Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently or as a team member.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE)
• Accounting Diploma, ZICA, CIMA, ACCA I or II.
• At least 3 years of previous experience in inventory.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to email@example.com enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 22nd November 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.