Jobs at:Aller-Aqua Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AAZ Ltd. is seeking a detail-oriented, meticulous, and thorough Inventory Accountant with previous experience as an assistant accountant. The Inventory Accountant will be responsible for ensuring inventory-related transactions are accurately and timely reconciled in the ERP, including but not limited to inventory receipts being processed promptly, inventory pricing, and weight reconciliations are performed accurately and timely
Location: The role will be primarily based in Siavonga.
The Right Fit candidate will:
• Ensure that inventory accounts are reconciled weekly.
• Review and verify raw material supplier invoices.
• Review and verify RM received weights with Weighbridge and supplier.
• Ensure the work is executed in accordance with accounting principles, policies and processes regulated by IAS/IFRS (Accounting standards) and AAZ.
• Ensure inventory receipts and dispatches are supported and matched to orders.
• Ensure inventory movements are authorized.
• Ensure month-end close journals/postings are correct and on time. These include inventory adjustments, stock counts, etc.
• Ensure Goods received notes and Delivery notes are shared with suppliers and customers for reconciliations.
• Resolve problems concerning all inventory accounts.
• Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of adhoc reports.
• Ensure proper accounting records are kept for all inventory.
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the Net Working Capital report for on-ward circulation to Senior Management is done.
• At least a relevant business/accounting diploma is preferred. (ZICA/CIMA/ACCA II)
• At least three (3) years previous experience as an assist accountant or related position.
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding of accepted accounting standards and application
• Strong time management skill
• Must be a fully paid ZICA member
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.