Vacancy title: Investment Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:Richmond Finance
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Investment Officer (Lusaka based) will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and secure investments that promote the financial interests of the company. The job holder’s most essential duties will include identifying new clients & managing client portfolio, networking, handling financial transactions, and building client relationships for the long run. His or her reporting would be with the C.E.O /M.D of the company.
• Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable debt investment strategies.
• Identify and on-board investors.
• Manage Investor accounts.
• Be the liaison for investors.
• Network with high net-worth industry professionals.
• Monitor closely financial press and market trends, opportunities, risks, and new debt investment products
• Compile reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
• Develop investment products
Selection Criteria (including desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
• Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as an Investment officer or similar role
• At least a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking, Business or any other relevant field.
• Excellent inter-personal skills & negotiations skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel).
• Ability to work independently and be creative & innovative.
• Integrity & team player
• Make effective & timely decisions.
• Great networking skills with investors.
• Demonstrated ability to present and win support or the deal.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.