Jobs at:Africa Personnel Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, October 15 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. We pride ourselves in the quality of our employees and ensure employees condone all our values. Our international business is built on sound Human Capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest levels of loyalty, integrity, and respect. Since 1996, we have been facilitating livelihoods for thousands of people across Africa and beyond.
• We at APS are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant whose responsibilities will include analyzing financial information and preparing balance sheets. They will have to co-ordinate with management and staff to assist in preparing budgets and ensuring compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
• Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. If you have experience with resolving account payable and receivable issues or queries, then you are just what we are looking for and we’d like to meet you.
• Preparing financial statements.
Maintaining accounts, receivables, or payables.
Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
Updating accounts payable and performing reconciliations
Assisting in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
Assisting with reviewing of expenses.
Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
Preparing and submitting weekly/monthly reports.
Assisting senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
Assisting with other accounting projects.
• BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field
Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
3 to 5 years proven work experience as a junior accountant.
Excellent organizing abilities
Great attention to detail
Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Kindly Note The Following.
• ALL CVs shared must be in PDF FORMAT and the position being applied for must be clearly indicated in the subject line of your email.
Attach at least 3 traceable references.
Valid email addresses of references must be included on the reference list.
DO NOT share your certificates at this time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.