Jobs at:Unifi Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 11 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Unifi is a fast-growing finance and technology company operating in Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, and South Africa. Unifi delivers personal lending products through online, mobile phone and branch channels. The company is well supported by strong shareholders and a board of directors with vast experience in entrepreneurship and lending.
• We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting and administrative tasks. He / She will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The task will include administrative support to other departments of the company. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in accounting principles and must be able to work comfortably with numbers and a high level of attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way, the company can make the right
decisions and accomplish long term success.
• Uploading bank statements in the company’s accounting system;
• Updating accounts payables by raising invoices in the accounting system and perform reconciliations;
• Maintaining vehicle register – Insurance and taxes;
• Preparing daily instructions to the bank for branch float;
• Assisting with cleaning up clearing and suspense accounts on a daily basis;
• Assisting with reviewing of expenses as assigned;
• Assisting with digital filling of all invoices;
• Assisting senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly accounts;
• Assisting with other accounting projects.
• Must have a full grade twelve (12) certificate;
• Diploma / Degree in accounting / finance;
• Excellent organizing abilities;
• Great attention to detail;
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with Google.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• all interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC to email@example.com not later than 11th August 2023. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.