Junior Data Analyst
Jobs at:Afrisec Group
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 25 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Actively Audit the movement of trucks and inventory using our tracking system.
2. Prepare reports on the movement of trucks and inventory.
3. Perform administrative tasks.
4. Attend to client queries regarding their truck movement and inventory.
5. Provide technical support to field staff on the usage of the tracking system.
6. Audit data entries on the tracking system.
7. Compile and analyze data related to business’ issues
1. Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Accounting or Economics
2. 1 – 2 years’ Data Analysis experience
3. Excellent IT skills: databases, MS Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
4. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
5. Able to function in a high-pressure environment and under tight deadlines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.