Vacancy title: Junior Finance Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:cGrate Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role of the Junior Finance Officer involves providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business. It’s a role that may attract applicants keen to move up the financial corporate ladder; those with ambitions of being Finance Managers, or even the CFO one day.
The role is suitable for candidates who are focused on outcomes, excellent problem solvers and strong communicators.
• Reconciling of banks
• Managing records and receipts
• Processing of payments for Administrative expenses
• Processing batches
• Providing customer service to clients
• Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
• Supporting the Finance Officer with projects and tasks when required
As well as above, any other duties given by management
• Reports directly to the Senior Finance Officer
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field.
• Minimum two years’ experience
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must be a member of ZICA
• Knowledge of Sage evolution will be an added advantage
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work weekends, holidays and after hours as required
• Pays attention to details
• Quick to attend to queries
• High Integrity morals
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.