Vacancy title: Key Account Executive[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: eShagi Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1) Oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients.
Building strong relationships with strategic customers.
2) Identifying customer needs and requirements to achieve mutual satisfaction.
3) Responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
4) Developing customer loyalty through trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
5) Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
6) Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
7) Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
8) Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
9) Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
10) Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
11) Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
1) Participate in the development of the Marketing and Sales Plan and budget to ensure that they are in line with corporate objectives.
2) Growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops
3) Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
4) Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
5) Develop appropriate Channel sales plans and activities based on understanding and interpretation of a broad range of channel and consumer research data.
6) Initiating and managing beneficial partnerships to ensure competitive advantage, including construction of appropriate sales packages.
7) Co-ordination of sales calls to generate orders with Regional Sales Manager.
8) Responsible for co-ordination of product and sample tests and joint promotional campaigns with merchants.
9) Monitor and report promotional expenditure to ensure spend does not exceed that authorised.
10) Conduct product and sales forecasts for 3 months in advance in accordance to prescribed budget.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Preferably holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Bachelors degree in Marketing or a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Mature at 26+ years of age.
3. Proven experience as key account executive/officer/manager
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
5. Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Product specialist and Trade Channel Partners
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.