Key Account Manager – ERP Sales
Jobs at:NetOne Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Key Account Manager – ERP Sales
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Reporting Manager: Head – Software Solutions.
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The group continues to innovate in launching new products to the Zambian market and is therefore looking to grow our team!
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you.
• Drive an increase in enterprise recurring revenue for software solutions
• Develop relationships and opportunities with key accounts leading to contracting services to the Netone group
• Work with Technical team where delivery requires technical services for the purposes of establishing the right costing provisions for services and offering.
• Design appropriate solutions services and offering that meet customer demands by engaging extensively with current and prospective clients.
• Responsible for development of account plans for selected named accounts.
• Responsible for achieving quarterly & annual sales targets.
• Responsible for the overall planning, strategy, direction and control of all sales in the allocated accounts; achievement of agreed sales targets; and the development of future sales plans.
• Responsible for building and maintaining sales pipeline in CRM and submitting required sales forecasts.
• Responsible for handling escalated customer complaints.
• Required to communicate with customers to ensure that contractual service agreements and expectations are exceeded.
• Provide sales, technology and business related expertise particularly in the relevant Industry.
• Establish contacts and building positive relationships/networks with senior level decision makers of the relevant Industry and its environment.
• Ensure , weekly, monthly reports are done
Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objectives of NetOne IT Limited.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any Relevant field
• A proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Minimum of 2 years of experience selling ERP software solutions
• High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
• Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high performance achievement
• Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles.
• Proven ability to collaborate with team members
• Perfect verbal and written English fluency
• Must have IT/Software/ERP sales account management background.
• MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.
Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objective of NetOne IT Limited.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send us a SUMMARY CV of your academic qualifications, professional work experience and skill set. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. You can email your CV to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.