Key Account Manager – Fleet Customers
Jobs at:Uno Energy
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 06 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UNO Energy seeks to hire an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our fleet customers. The incumbent will be responsible for business development, recruitment and management of new & existing customers, customer service and achieving the set sales targets.
• Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients ensuring to derive maximum value from existing business
• Focus on LSD and Petrol Sales through large nos. of Fleet by making strategic tie ups.
• Focus on cross sales for Lubricants, Tyres, Battery apart from regular Fuel sales with new and existing Fleet customers.
• Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
• Participate in negotiations with existing and potential fleet clients, drafts and manage the contracts.
• Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives to achieve targets
• Manage Lubricants, Fuel and LPG supply chain interface.
• Plan and deliver the plan including income, cash flow, acceptable loss percentage and other financial and non-financial targets among other key duties
• Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business.
• Ensure compliance to credit policy by clients
• Provide professional advisory services to clients ensuring that the Company’s corporate image is maintained.
• Provide the Company with marketing/sales intelligence related to own area of responsibility and help the Company performance
• Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
• Understand the market and competitor positioning in the Zambian market and keep updated records of market size
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
• University Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent,
• Must have a Grade 12 School Certificate
• Extensive working experience in similar roles at sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment, of which oil/petroleum are preferred
• Excellent multiple stake holders & customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships
• Must have a proven track record in key account management and retail business for both fuel and non-fuel business.
• Should possess high level of analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills.
• Must be Computer literate and knowledgeable in usage of Microsoft office application packages, experience with Tally will be an added advantage
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
• Customer Service Oriented.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.