Key Account Manager – Mining (Re-advertised)
Jobs at:Vivo Energy
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, August 06 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To build, manage and develop mining customers in line with the Customer Value Proposition.
• Manage accounts in the Mining sectors in order to achieve sales targets.
• Consistently grow Vivo Energy Zambia business with existing Mining customers and develop profitable new business with identified prospects.
• Understand and keep track of fast-changing customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate services are provided to fulfil the customer’s needs.
• Contribute to the development of appropriate Mining Customer Value Propositions (CVP) and marketing initiatives
• Plan and conduct sales negotiations with decision makers in Mining companies.
• Develop, update and implement the Account Plan for each Mining customer and communicate the plan to all Departments involved in service delivery to these key account
• Positively manage CRM directly and indirectly at all relevant customer levels within the Sales CRM framework.
• Monitor and analyze own sales performances and taking appropriate action
• Maintain a good understanding of business and technical developments within the Mining sector.
To apply for this job, please send us your application (cover letter and CV) by 7th August 2023. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in the Engineering discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience selling to multiple end user businesses or franchisees
• Proven record of delivery in sales at regional account level in a B2B environment (Mining, OEM or heavy duty equipment) will be an advantage
• Good understanding in the use of sales tools and processes
• Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies and business awareness
• Experience in developing and implementing pricing strategies
• Commercial instinct and strong customer orientation
• Experience in and ability to manage relationship at high level within large regional mining companies
• Demonstrated experience developing and negotiating multi-year sales agreements
• Excellent knowledge of lubricant products
• Excellent technical of data management & IT skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.