Key Account Manager – North West
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, July 25 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your main mission is to assist with growing the business by managing a group of important customers in the Northwest Province to achieve set targets. Building the highest level of customer satisfaction and be the main point on contact to the Customers.
Main Responsibilities or Functions of the Job:
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
• Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
• Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
• Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
• Communicating and collaborating with the marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
• Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
• Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
• Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Customer Satisfaction.
• Revenue Targets set by separate Product divisions.
• Customer action Plan progress.
• Customer interaction.
• Requirements (Education and experience)
• Degree in Business, Finance, Sales or relevant field.
• Or 5 Years + experience in a relevant field.
Key knowledge, attributes, skills and abilities
• Proven experience in key account management.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
• The ability to build rapport with key clients.
• The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
• Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.