Key Account Manager
Jobs at:MTN Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, October 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
• Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders;
• Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners;
• Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts ;
• Provide inputs for the development of the MTN SME universe;
• Assess product and service needs and within and outside our value proposition for Enterprise clients. Provides input in the process of developing relevant solutions that answer to client needs;
• Maintain client file by filing all relevant documentation;
• Process provisioning through the Sales Support, for products and services for client’s portfolio;
• Conduct education sessions for clients on portfolio to ensure that clients understand and optimize the use of new solutions;
• Interact regularly with clients and partners to ensure that a high level on-going technical support post implementation of solutions and the resolution of billing and other issues that may arise within agreed SLA.
• Escalates issues beyond their authority to resolve to ensure that products and services continues to meet client expectations.
• Develop and maintain good business relationships with clients and partners which enables us to quickly and amicably resolve client challenges, enhance goodwill and loyalty and increase the chances of additional business;
• Deliver on agreed Sales targets;
• Continuous monitor sales agents’ performance based on agreed target and service standards and ensure to keep all agents accountable through predicable agreed reports;
• Apply MTN Enterprise policies and principles appropriately in all acquisition and retention activities;
• Ensure that client meet their payment obligations on a timely basis. Ensures, in liaison with the Credit team that all accounts in their area are sitting within the allowable credit period.
• Stay abreast of developments in areas of expertise and performs to the highest ethical and professional standards.
• Carry out any related duties that will enhance the mission of the job;
• Grow revenue portfolio through cross sell and upsell.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience and 2 years’ experience in a large organization telecommunications experience will be added advantage
• A high technical knowledge of sales
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply!
• Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 24/10/2023.Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.