Vacancy title: Key Accounts Manager – Small Scales Products and Distributors[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To achieve sales and market share targets with key accounts within the assigned area, in close cooperation with selected channels
• selected Distributors (70%) + big Retailers (30%)
• Collect payment by due date for goods sold
• Regularly collect and report Distributor and Retailer data and insights via SFDC
• Provide real time market intelligence
• Provide advise, technical support and training to key customers and influencers
• Work closely with the marketing team to implement campaigns, monitor effectiveness, and adjust as required.
• Create plans on how to achieve set targets. Coordinate and manage demo trials in conjunction with channel partners
• Hold critical internal and external crop expertise across a range of agronomic and market conditions
• Act as key contact / interface for all Syngenta businesses to customer.
• Create demand with assigned key accounts for Syngenta products according to relevant marketing campaigns and in line with set sales targets.
• Organize relevant technical trainings, workshops, seminars, webinars for Small scale farmers, Retailers and Distributors.
• Use SFDC as a core tool supporting sales process in Syngenta, including regularly capture own sales activities, opportunities & sales plans for assigned accounts.
• Prepare account plans for assigned strategic key accounts.
• Contribute to distributors sales budgeting, forecasting processes and payment collection.
• Participate on prospection and creation of new channel partners.
• Build solid and professional relationship, based on recognized expertise and trust, with key customers, influencers & local authorities.
• Set up and follow up demo trials to build deep understanding of Syngenta product offers to maximize the impact of product launches.
• Collaborate with Head Commercial Sales, for the development and implementation of tactical business plans for key accounts that include innovative and sustainable offerings, sales growth targets, and strategic alignment to Syngenta.
• Collects relevant customer and competitive information and communicates it to internal stakeholders as necessary.
• Work closely with customer service to handle and process customer complaints, take action to prevent further complaints.
• Active participation and engagement in digital content creation process (posts themes, texts, testimonials).
• Always act in full compliance with the company’s policies, procedures & code of conduct.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
• Degree in Agronomy or related field
• Knowing the distribution channels in Zambia
• Deep knowledge agri business market
• In depth technical knowledge of crop protection products
• Commercial experience 3 – 5 years
• Delivers distinctive value proposition to key accounts
• Ability to understand customers’ needs, challenges, and opportunities and to bring solutions that address them better than competitors
• Selling and negotiation skills are key
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.