Key Accounts Manager
Jobs at:Bridging Gap Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bridging Gap Solutions is an emerging ICT solutions company with an ambition of delivering client centric solutions to support global trends in digital payments, remittances, business analytics, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence etc. The company’s vision is to become the leading award-winning digital solutions provider in Zambia and the continent by the year 2024.
Job title: Key Accounts Manager
Report to: The Sales Manager
The key account manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Retain top customers and nurture those key relationships over time
• Prepare and deliver products presentations to existing and prospective customers
• Develop solution proposals and encompassing all aspects of customer requirements
• Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
• Collaborate with technical experts within the organization to deliver customer fit products and proposals as well as tenders.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
• Identify and qualify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met
• Ensure the cost-effective customer equipment is recommended and purchased Optimal use of tools of trade ensure that the operations is within the budgeted for OPEX
• Meet the customers’ needs by ensuring that solution is delivered within the agreed timeline.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in IT or Engineering related field.
• At least 3 years of related experience preferably in the IT/telecommunications /FMCG industry
• Some experience in operational operations
• Clean Driver’s License a must
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the requirements above must submit their cover letter and CV to email@example.com addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
Bridging Gap Solutions Limited,
Closing Date: 09-December-2022
NOTE: All applications must ONLY be submitted via the provided email address.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.